Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fairy Tale Village

A couple of weekends back we took a family day outing to the Fairy Tale Village display at Crown Center. Think tight spaces and lots'o'people. Not a good venue for picture taking. I have a deep desire to one day take the time to learn lighting and the features on my camera. Until I take/make that time this is what I get for picture quality :)
Both kids enjoyed the castle and Sleeping Beauty the best.
I love Dawson's little reflection showing on the glass.

What can I say about this picture?
I guess I just snapped at the right moment!
Kinda cute how it mimics the pig.

I really wish I would have had the opportunity to snap this photo from the entrance (too much foot traffic to do so) so you can see the 7 dwarfs lined up. I am glad however that Dawson, who is a mini me of his grandpa Dallas, is sitting next to Grumpy. G'pa Dallas was called that on many occasion :)

Dawson stealing a quick turn in Papa Bear's chair

"Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?"
"Thou, O Queen, art the fairest of all."

BIG mistake of the day ... not having Plain Jane clothing business cards readily available. I had literally a half a dozen people or more stop me and ask about Gabrielle's pants. Um, I am thinking referral profit here peeps :)
And one last picture
Ms. G in Cinderella's coach.
We are planning to visit the exhibit again before its closing at the end of April.

No comments: