Some of your favorite words are:
Mo peez for more please
Soapie for Sophie
Mommy, where are you?
Bye, see ya!
Uh Oh, Drop it!
* You count 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9
* You are obsessed with carrying around my iPhone with iTunes blaring. The funniest thing about this is all I have on my phone is a random mix of some country Christmas music. You shove the phone at me after each song and fuss until the next song begins to play.
* You love to help with the laundry, unload the dishwasher & draw masterpieces on Sissy's homework (it never fails you scribble on the assignment that has to be turned in).
* You have come to LOVE wrestling with Bubby. There really is no better sound then the two of you giggling and loving on one another.
* You got "sick" with the tummy bug this month. Nine straight days of diarrhea equalled many, many a diaper change, more than the normal frequent baths, and lots of bootie doo. You also threw up for the first time on the way to meet GG in Clinton, MO for brunch.
* It has just been within the past week, give or take, that you began to sit for a few minutes and watch TV - a cartoon or dancing while watching Dancing With The Stars.
* Unlike your older siblings you don't have the vocabulary or show signs of interest to potty train. I'm OK with this - your Daddy is a bit more anxious to get the process rolling. I did get a little "soft" as I was organizing some tubs in the basement and pulled out Sissy's first panties. I may have squealed a little at the cuteness of their tiny size.
* If there is a way to exit the house (i.e. the garage door gets left opened, the front door is unlocked or the back sliding door is open with the screen closed) you are G.O.N.E.! There is no containing you. You, my child, are a lover of the outdoors and have no limits or fears.
* You inherited your Mema and Mommy's sweet tooth. I pray you don't also inherit our dental history as well.
* You are NOT a fan of getting your finger nails or toe nails clipped. I find it comical wrangling you as you contort yourself and scream "No!" Really it is anything BUT funny as I break out in a sweat of nerves, but I have to laugh as I hear myself say "I WILL win this battle" and then the second I am done you jump down from my lap and run away in glee as if YOU won. Stinker!