Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wild Child

I may be a little biased, but could this kid be any cuter?

OMG I am so in love! How can one lil' man make one Momma so crazy mad in love? It is true the Lord makes enough room for love for 2 or 3 or even 5 for some of you crazies!! J/K

Baby D was "fresh" out of the bathtub early the other morning and I decided why not give him a mohawk before his hair cut later that same afternoon. He obviously knew how adorable he was because the smiles just kept coming. Sister thought he looked hysterical and was rolling with laughter.

He was due for another cut (his 4th since birth!!) as this picture shows. His new cut gives him more of a big boy look. I put gel in it Saturday morning and gave him that just out of bed, I am a punk rocker, messy look :0)
Love the new look Bubby Boo, Love your Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!