Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Princess and a Bride

This past weekend Gabrielle had the honor of being the princess (aka flower girl) in Matt & Molly Conlon's wedding in my hometown of Primghar, Iowa. The weekend was full of fun activities that kept us on the go. Friday morning we arrived fashionably late to help decorate the reception hall and then the guys and gals split up for the afternoon. The guys enjoyed lunch together and then headed to the "lodge" to shoot. Apparently I have a pretty good marksmen on my hands! The gals enjoyed lunch together and then went our separate ways. I took advantage of this time to nap with Gabrielle. Friday evening was the rehearsal followed by the rehearsal dinner.

Saturday morning all the gals met up to get beautified. This is a pic of Mo and Gabi after getting their hair done. There was no lack of smiling or laughing.

From left to right: Jess, Audra, Molly, Jenn, MOH Becky (my neighbor growing up) and in front Ashley


Such a pretty young princess and a beautiful bride.
Gabrielle was leaning in for a kiss.

Gabrielle with the bride and groom

A goodnight hug.
We love you Molly Ann!!!! We wish you many years of happiness ahead. You landed yourself a great guy!!! We promise not to bug you about babies the 1st year :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWHH...Gabby looks SSOOO pretty! and I'm glad she gave her pretty smile for the photos ;)

Lisa said...

She looks so cute!! I love her smile in the first picture.

Mo said...

i had the best time ever that weekend and I was so glad you were all able to come share it with us. can you send the family photo of you guys and the ones of me and gabi?