Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa's Wonderland

Christmas isn't Christmas without our annual visit to Santa's Wonderland. We paid a visit to the Springfield Bass Pro Shops on Saturday. The kids got to make an adorable button Santa ornament (I may have made one myself, they were so cute) while Daddy waited in line for our turn.
I was so impressed because Santa was SO, SO wonderful with the kids. As you can see in the above photo, McKenna wasn't having any part of sitting on his lap. It was more Stranger Danger than Jolly Old Saint Nick for her. She quickly squirmed her way out of his arms and into her Daddy's. Santa then encouraged me to snap a couple of photos with he and the older two. As we gathered the kids to part ways, he pulled Travis over and positioned the kids with us in the photo then proceeded to take more time asking the kids their wish list. I thanked him and told him he had just earned Best Santa Ever rights in my book.
Merry Christmas Eve to all! 
"Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests."
Last years Santa post and equally hilarious photo here

1 comment:

Mo said...

Love the family picture!