Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all

Our day was full of fun, friends & family. We met up with Rene' and Tatum at Hobby Lobby to rake in on the paper and sticker sale. We then ate heartattack on a bun together at McDonald's. I bought Gabrielle a musical card from Hallmark which she has played at least a hundred dozen times already. Thanks Aunt Shari for introducing her to this little delight. I was also stoked to find these adorable canvas growth charts for both kids at HL that I purchased with the money they received in their Valentines cards. I am looking forward to finding some cute knobs and getting them hung in their rooms. Gabi received way too much chocolate and candy goodies between what we bought her and what Mema gave her. Travis surprised me with a very unexpected gift when he arrived home from work which I loved and can't wait to enjoy.

Dawson getting a little lovin' from his Mema

My parents treated our family to a quick bite and some good conversation at Chick-fil-a. Yum! We arrived shortly before my Dad so we allowed Gabrielle to play in the play area for a short time.

Anyone who knows me knows that I haven't quite gotten past the germ factor. This is only her 2nd time to play in a "public" play arena. We used our fair share of the sani-wipes that they provide for cleaning little fingers/faces. GG bought Gabi this cute little V-Day shirt at Wal-Mart and she has gotten plenty of wear out of it.

She looks like a member of the pose' in the pic
Well, off for now. I hope everyone had a love filled day!

No comments: