Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Labor of Love

I was rummaging through a pile of paperwork on the top shelf of our closet and found a little hidden gift that I had long forgotten about. Funny thing is, is that I have wanted to make a short road trip to Mardel to purchase this very thing for the past month now. My parents bought a really nice leather bound Bible for Travis several years back and had enclosed a set of index tabs (not sure of the proper name for them). My mom chose not to put them on in the case Travis wasn't happy with the Bible. Anyhow, I wanted to do something for Travis for Valentine's Day as he does something for me, and well he is just IMPOSSIBLE to buy for SO I put the tabs in his Bible today. Truth is, it is really more for me than for him as I use his Bible almost daily. What a time consuming chore. Can I just say this is not the task for someone who is a perfectionist with the little things such as I. UGH! I just finished up and am now a day behind in my Bible study. Go figure ... I was "playing" with the Bible instead of putting it to use.

No comments: