Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Chors {Spelling intentional}

It is no secret that Gabrielle is a Daddy's girl. She loves him and loves spending time with him so when Travis recapped their bedtime conversation to me this past Friday night, I nearly doubled over in laughter. 
G: Daddy, when is your next home day?
T: Daddy works two more days then I have a home day on Monday when you go back to school.
G: You mean when I have my home days, you have to work?
T: Yes
G: So Dawson and I will be home with Mommy on Saturday
T: Yep
G: Awwwww man! That means all we'll do all day is clean, clean, clean!
T: Laughing - well, your momma likes a clean house :)

So Saturday afternoon after she returned from the first of two birthday parties she grabbed her journal and pen and set to work writing. I wasn't aware of her "assignment" until I found it posted on our kitchen display board. This is precisely what she wrote - no changes or corrections made.

Clean Gabi B room.
Clean basement.
Clean toy room.
Clean citchen.
Clean up everything els.
Dust and sweep.
Take naps.
Check.
Rest.
Do agin.
Chek dents on wall.
Tell wher dents are.
Chek agin.
Redo.
Big rest.
2 hours rest.
Chors.

LOVE THIS GIRL!!