Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

CRCC Children's Christmas Choir

Sunday the kids from church opened our church service by singing "Light of the World" by Hillsong Kids
Lyrics:
Verse:
You called me in
To your glorious light

I will not fear
'Cause I'm walking with you
And talking with you

Pre Chorus:
From heaven you came
To show me life

Chorus:
You are the light of the world
You are the light of my life

The hope of the earth my Jesus
My Jesus

Bridge:
I'm gonna be a light and let it shine
Be a light and let it shine
The kids were beyond cute all dressed in their Christmas best.
May Christ's light shine in your life this Christmas season!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

1-24-12
I just read your entire blog to catch-up for 2 months. Thank you so much for sending it to me. The children seem so happy, and a loving family. I hope I do not lose it. It all seemed so real. Love, GG in Spfldd.