Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's Dawson


This is what Dawson most often looks like during tummy time ... back arched, feet in the air and arms out to the sides. As many of you know he spends a lot of time on his tummy so he is off the flat part of his head. We are always teasing saying that he is in flight. His little buddy in in front of him. I bought this soft blue teddy bear at Old Navy on clearance and I wish I had a backup because he really does love it.

Thinking about rolling over, but not quite there

Sissy wanted her picture taken too. Once again she is sporting the infamous "Mommy has the camera out so I am going to make the cheesiest grin possible."
We spent the majority of the day yesterday in jammies. I wasn't feeling 100% so I allowed Gabrielle to watch TV all morning so I could catch a little rest. I loved just snuggling with Dawson and knowing that Gabi was right next to us. Travis and I put in another restless night last night with baby D. I spent some time talking with the pediatrician this morning so I am hopeful that some steps we are moving to take with help to resolve his lack of sleep and irritability. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: