Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nursery

My good friend Lisa took some great shots on the exterior/interior of our home this past week so I wanted to take this opportunity to post some quick pics of Dawson's nursery.

I love the look and font of this UpperCase Living "I am a Child of God" wall rubon. The bubbles are stickers that were purchased from JCP that coordinate with his bedding set. Travis isn't so crazy about them, but once again I love them.
GG bought each of the kids something for their bedrooms for Christmas. I picked out this "D" at Hobby Lobby. It is made of metal and adds dimension to the wall.
This little book shelf holds the most value to me. It was my granny Mur's. It isn't of any monetary value, but each time I open it to take a book out to read to the kids I remember how special she was to me.

No comments: